In Outlook, if you find that folders where you have stored old (or new) messages appears empty, you may be asking, “Where did all my stuff go?”A default filter sometimes gets applied that hides mail from view.
This article will help you to remove and clear filters so that you can find the messages you are looking for.
1) Click to open the folder that you will clear filters from. In our case, we open the Inbox.
2) Open the Advanced View Settings dialog box:
a) For Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the View Settings button on the View tab;
b) For Outlook 2007, please click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
3) In the pop-up dialog box, please click the Filter button.
4) Then click the Clear All button in the Filter dialog box.
5) Click both OK buttons in two dialog boxes.
Then all filters applied in the opening folder is removed immediately.