Setting up out of office in outlook web accessJanuary 25, 2016
Untangle VPN setupFebruary 10, 2016
These instructions will help you successfully connect to your corporate VPN so you can work remotely. Successfully connecting to the network is a multi-step process.
- Download VPN software. Start with the latest version for your machine. You can try an older version if necessary.
- Install VPN software with default settings. Once installed, it should appear on your desktop or task tray (near clock). If it is not in the task tray, double click the shortcut on your desktop.
- Once the program is open, enter your VPN access information. Please note, everything is case sensitive. The required fields are:
The correct information for those fields will be provided for you.
- After the VPN says connected, you will use remote desktop to access the remote machine. You can run:
Or just look for the remote desktop icon in your installed programs, it comes included with Windows.
- You can use the IP address or computer name for the machine you wish to connect to. You will also need the username and password for the machine. This will also be provided to you.
- Type the address of the machine you would like to connect to where it says “Computer” in the remote desktop connection window. At the logon screen, use the username and password to login.
- If everything was setup correctly, and you entered in everything correctly, you should connect with no issue. If you run into an issue, please contact support for help.