Desktop Computer Repair
A computer or workstation is part of a team. That team works together to carry out the day to day work that goes on in a business.
A residential computer has different repair and maintenance needs than a business computer. A residential system usually exists on its own. It is not part of a network, it does not need to talk to the other computers. It is a stand alone system, not interdependent on other computers in the network to function. Home systems do not need the advanced networking and sharing setups that businesses require.
When it comes to basic computer repair, residential computers are easier to fix, and simpler to maintain.
AllPro Technlogies understands the unique situation that residential computer owners face. The computer may be your beloved link to the outside world. For some, it is the only link. Your email, family photos, banking, tax returns, facebook, someone’s entire life could be on their computer. A broken computer is like a power outage. You sometimes wonder what you did before you had a computer. (What did we do?)
What would you do if your computer needed service?
You can start by calling us!
We provide help for people needing computer repair in Cincinnati. Custom-PC is a local company with computer repair facilities setup specifically for walk in service. You can drop your computer off anytime for repair or service anytime we’re open.
Computer repair examples
We can repair or replace almost any part in a desktop computer. Our repair services includes:
- Replacing hard drives
- Replacing bad ram
- Installing new optical drives (dvd / cdrw)
- Upgrading and replacing video cards
- New power supplies and motherboards
- Fixing Blue Screens
- Virus and spyware removal
- Data backups and recovery
- No sound
- No display
- USB Ports don’t work
Get Cincinnati computer repair
We have a smooth and hassle-free procedure to get your computer repair done fast.
- You bring your laptop in and we take a quick look to see the damage and recreate the problem
- We evaluate your laptop to find out what is causing the symptom you are reporting
- We call you with the good (or bad) repair news. We list your options and advise you on the best course of action
- We install the parts you need to get your laptop back to perfect health
- We thoroughly test the system to make sure it is working properly. We look for other obvious signs of trouble while we have it
- We call you to come in, test your laptop, and ensure the problem is fixed to your liking
- We collect payment, and send you home happy!
Don’t let a malfunctioning desktop PC keep you from enjoying time with your family. Give us a call and we’ll handle it all. You can trust in AllPro Technlogies for Cincinnati Computer repair!